1982 Geboren in Georgien
2000 bis 2006 Master of Arts, Theorie und Geschichte an der Kunstakademie in Tbilisi
2008 bis 2009 Gasthörerin bei Prof. Thomas Grünfeld, Düsseldorfer Kunstakademie
2009 bis 2014 Master of Arts. Fotografie und Medienkunst an der Hochschule der Bildenden Künste in Essen (Meisterschülerin),
Mitglied im BBK Düsseldorf seit 2023
Ausstellungen und Projekte
Dimitri Shevardnadze National Gallery. Self-Portrait by the Mirror (Georgien, Tbilisi ) 02/2023-30/2023
- Gallery Novo personal exhibition ,,Something that is inside of me’’ (Georgien Tbilisi) 07/2022-09/2022
- Walk for Freedom Performance 10/2022 (Düsseldorf) A public Voice performance dealing with human trafficking in the 21st century.
- Nachtbrötchen Gallery 10/2021 – 02/2022 (Roermond)
- LIFE N STYLE Modern Art MOMA Tbilisi 01/2022 (Georgien/ Tiflis
- Nachtbrötchen 06/2021 (Köln/Bonn Airport) Drive-thru exhibition
- Kunst gegen die Wand 06/2021 (Kulturbunker, Kö ln) Group exhibition
- Burning Bush 10/2021 (Düsseldorf) Personal Exhibition
- Nachtbrötchen Gallery 10/2021 – 02.2022 (Roermond)
- Man with a Webcam | Digital Oases 07/2020 (Goethe Insitut Georgia) Web Exhibition
- I8M/20 Fotokunst Düsseldorf 08/2020 (Park-Kultur, Düsseldorf) Group exhibition
- Soul 03/2019 (Contemporary Art Space, Batumi) Group exhibition. The concept of the project is divided into two spaces, a project of three independent artists who connect to each other with transparency and transformation of the soul.
- Walk for Freedom Performance 10/2019 (Düsseldorf) A public performance dealing with human trafficking in the 21st century.
- DA! art Award 05/2018 (Kulturbahnhof Gerresheim, Düsseldorf) "DA! Art-Award" is the title of an art prize, awarded for the first time by the "Düsseldorfer Aufklärungsdienst" (DA!) in spring 2018. The prize, which is publicly awarded every two years under a changing theme, aims to inspire artists to take a critical approach to religion and irrationalism.
- 288 06/2018 (Park-Kultur, Düsseldorf) Group exhibition
- WomenCinemakers 09/2018 (Magazine publication) Interview publication in Special Edition (issued Sep 18, 2018)
- Life Behind the Transparent Glass 12/2018 (Tbilisi) Collaborative project by Ria Keburia Gallery & LifeNStyle
- LIFE N STYLE 08/2017 (Batumi) International print festival. The aim of the festival is to support developing visual art direction - Hand Printing (Scholcography, etching, Lithography, Engraving). The festival has opened at Batumi TBC Gallery and will travel to various regions. The final event will be in Tbilisi.
- Wiesbadener Fototage 08/2017 (Wiesbaden) Festival for contemporary photography
- LIFE N STYLE 11/2017 (Tiflis) International print festival. International print festival. The aim of the festival is to support developing visual art direction - Hand Printing (Scholcography, etching, Lithography, Engraving). The festival has opened at Batumi TBC Gallery and will travel to various regions. The final event will be in Tbilisi.
- Slide show with Erik Kessels 08/2017 (NRW Forum, Düsseldorf)
- Die Gute 03/2016 (Color Generator, Bochum) Group exhibition
- Avatar "YES"04/2016 (Contemporary Art Space, Batumi) Contemporary multimedia exposition including painting, photography, installation and video art.
- Wald Stücke 07/2016 (Essen) Ten students of the "Freie Akademie der bildenden Künste" in Essen showed their works on the subject of the forest.
- ART transfer 06/2014 (Lodz) Art transfer is a joint initiative of the Hyperion Gallery Foundation in Katowice, the "Freies Kunst Territorium" (FKT) in Bochum, the Ars Nova Gallery in Lodz and the members of the Association of Polish Artists and Designers (ZPAP) from Warsaw and Katowice. The aim is to promote modern art and to help Polish and German artists cooperate and exchange ideas and experiences.
- geschossen + gedruckt 06/2014 (Ludenscheid) The Seltmann award for advertising photography has been announced regularly for the past 10 years. The exhibition showed unpublished works of the participants.
- ART transfer 06/2014 (Katowice) Art transfer is a joint initiative of the Hyperion Gallery Foundation in Katowice, the "Freies Kunst Territorium" (FKT) in Bochum, the Ars Nova Gallery in Lodz and the members of the Association of Polish Artists and Designers (ZPAP) from Warsaw and Katowice. The aim is to promote modern art and to help Polish and German artists cooperate and exchange ideas and experiences
- Heimat 04/2013 (Bochum) 10 students of "Freie Akademie der bildenden Kü nste" in Essen presented their stance, experiences and imaginations on the subject of home.
- Rundlauf 04/2013 (Bochum) Art festival
- Nachtblende 09/2013 (4 Wände Marie, Düsseldorf) Video art („Sacrifice“)
- Masala Kunstfestival 09/2013 (Bochum) The Masala Art Festival is named after an Indian mixture that combines many spices varying from mild to spicy. An intense weekend with multi-discipline presentations showing a fascinating range of fine and performing arts. Following fields were represented: sound, light, installation, performance, video, reading, music und theater.
- NUDE (Gruppenausstellung)11/2013 (4 Wände Marie, Düsseldorf) Photography and painting
- Accademia Apulia UK Photography Award 02/2012, 01/2015 (London) 2013: The project was called "Migration, Stories of a Journey". Photographers from different nations, residing in the EU, had the opportunity to deal with the subject of worldwide migration development from an artistic perspective. 2015: The project was called "Freedom to Love". It challenged the participants to show that love is universal.
- Kunst-Tag 06/2012, 06/2013 (Essen) An annual event where many artists present different artworks at different locations.
- Essener Förderpreis 11/2012 (Essen) Award winners and other participants of "Essener Förderpreis" presented their works.
- REANIMATION (Art Caucasus) 07/2011 (Tbilisi) Video art
- bild.sprachen 09/2011 (Gelsenkirchen) The idea of this exhibition is to inform about services, products and innovations in the field of applied photography and to create a market for supply and demand. The exhibition serves the presentation and discovery of new visual languages for future communication tasks.
Obstruction 10/2010 (K29, Essen) Students of the "Freie Akademie der Bildenden Künste" in Essen presented their works.
Hairstyle (Performance) 11/2009 (MACBA, Barcelona) An experimental performance. I let pedestrians cut my hair